Work Permit Information

Please use the process below if you need to obtain a work permit.

The State of Maine requires 14 and 15 year olds to have a Work Permit approved by the Department of Labor before their employment begins.  The Work Permit form can be obtained by using the link:  

Maine Laws Governing the Employment of Minors

Students currently enrolled in the Wells-Ogunquit CSD

Students not enrolled in the Wells-Ogunquit CSD

NOTE: When you submit your work permit application, please let us know whether or not you have already held a work permit.